Tower Raiders on Android

A place where Tower Raiders players can hang out, swap strategies, and get an inside scoop on upcoming features

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thanks gianormous
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm 
Lieutenant

I wanted to thank our developer for the new content. The bonus maps are great. They are all well thought out, and require the use of greatly different strategies for each. I also liked the new twists with high and low resources to start. I had hours of fun finding my best ways to completing these three, and finally doing them with all 20 saved on raidpocalypse. Now if I could just do that with some more of the originals. Thanks again.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Thanks gianormous
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 am 
Site Admin

Nope!! Thank YOU! The content and improvements that are already out and that I'm continuing to work on are 100% due to the support players have given Tower Raiders GOLD in the market. Buying the game enables me to fund further development, for it and anything that comes after. So, that content is entirely thanks to you and every other player who's supported Tower Raiders GOLD :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Thanks gianormous
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:46 am 
Thanks for the extra two levels. Quite fun. How about a crazy level where you start off with 50 soliders coming in, then the next wave is 50 gorillas then 50 blue cars then 50 black. Maybe 50 blue tanks and 50 grey tanks later. Last wave would be 50 Bosses. That would be crazy.