Tower Raiders on Android

A place where Tower Raiders players can hang out, swap strategies, and get an inside scoop on upcoming features

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mission 3: Twist
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:42 pm 
Lieutenant

This level can be routed many different ways. That is one of the more interesting things about it. I've beaten it a few different ways, and it is probably one of the easier maps.

I always like to put elite flame-towers at the beginning of a level because of its ablity to do damage to multiple enemies. You must accompany these towers with lasers to temporarily bring down shields. You must also get everyone slowed down, too, with cool-rays. This will flatten anybody who does not have a shield. Unfortunately, there are a lot of shielded foes on this level, so a lot will get through the first 3x3. This worked reasonably well, but I found an easier way...

The level becomes a lot easier when you figure out that you can send the enemies through the large bottom section not once, but twice. I just sent the guys straight through the large section with alternating towers on the top and bottom. On the top I put R, G, L, G, R, G, L, G, R, G, L (where R=coolRay, G=miniGun, L=Laser) and on the bottom I put the opposite: L, G, R, G, L, G, R, G, L, G, R. The Mini-Guns need to be upgraded to elite, but the others aren't so important. Eventually I did upgrade the lasers because I had money to burn. The raiders can't even hardly make it through once, let alone twice. I think a few did eventually squirt through once, but a couple cannons around the crystals took care of them. This was one of the easiest levels to get 20 on Raidpocalypse.

Profile E-mail