Tower Raiders on Android

A place where Tower Raiders players can hang out, swap strategies, and get an inside scoop on upcoming features

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mission 4: Who the hell...?
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:15 pm 
Lieutenant

I made a new topic because the other mission 4 thread seemed mixed up with different maps and difficulties.

This seems like a level that could have any number of solutions. The difficulty is set pretty good though. It's no cakewalk. It took me a few times to get 20 crystals on Raidpocolypse. I did all my killing in one spot, the upper left box (3x4). An elite freeze ray is at the bottom of the 3x4 to slow everything down. Then I had two elite flame towers to dish out the punishment while two lasers on both sides removed the shields. I also put an elite morter next to the ray.

In the 4x3 to the right of these towers I had four mega-morters, two regular morters, one laser, and another elite cool-ray. The morters rain terror upon the baddies while they are getting flamed in the other box. Stick one ray and one laser on the way to the crystals to allow the morters to get some more shots in.

For routing I sent them around the bottom, then right to left in the middle, then left to right at the top. Don't put any cool-rays in the lower half of the map, or else it will take forever. Man, those slowed bosses go slow! Also, morters tend to miss when raiders slow down and speed up. The worst thing that can happen is for one of the black cars to pass his crystal to a boss. If you see a black car speeding toward the boss you can actually re-route the car by recycling a tower near the center before it blowes up. But if you build it right, nobody should get back through that 3x4 with a crystal.

Profile E-mail